Marketing & Project Manager native English or with fluent English
Black Cliff Media is a creative marketing agency specialising in animation, video production, web design & development and branding. We are currently looking for a Marketing & Project Manager either English native speaker or with a fluent English.
- Either an English native speaker or someone possessing excellent written and spoken English. Both the office and client communication is in English.
- Experience in a similar position or 2-3 years as a Marketing Assistant.
- Experience working with clients. The ability to run multiple projects according to clients’ needs within a given time frame, reaching the deadlines.
- A sense of aesthetics/design, consistency and detail-oriented.
- Creative thinking. Self-motivated and a willingness to come up with new marketing ideas. Ability to make independent decisions and take responsibility.
- Knowledge of German would be very welcome, but not essential.
- Running marketing projects at our agency, including advertising, writing texts, running social channels, conducting interviews.
- Running individual marketing projects for our clients, including proofing of graphics, storyboards and website designs. Taking care of the consistency of projects and their timely implementation.
- Communication with customers.
- Working with graphic designers, illustrators, editors, animators and website developers.
- Initial training on running and managing graphic projects, videos or websites in our agency.
- Employment contract.
- Work in a creative environment in the centre of Krakow.
- Work in English with international clients.
- Great work atmosphere.
- Multisport card, Luxmed healthcare and fresh fruit 🙂
Please note that this is a full-time, office-based position.
If you tick all the boxes and it sounds like a perfect job for you, send us your CV to email@example.com with a subject: Marketing & Project Manager